The Key Responsibilites:
- Participate in the whole development process from backlog refinement and testing to launching product features and technical improvements;
- Build and maintain application architecture;
- Review, maintain and refactor existing code to meet the requirements for improvements and new features;
- Investigate and implement new technologies.
- Advanced Ruby programming skills;
- Strong knowledge in internal relational databases;
- Deep knowledge of SQL;
- Algorithms and data structures knowledge (deep understanding of CS concepts such as data structures, OOP, and algorithms);
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills;
- English level: Intermediate and higher.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- 20 workdays vacation, 4 paid sick days and 1 day off;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Sports program compensation;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Referral program;
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Good to have:
- Understanding of Ruby on Rails key concepts;
- Event streaming systems and message brokers experience;
- Experience in database and application performance improvement (hands-on experience in tuning solutions to improve performance);
- Writing specs with RSpec;
- Knowledge of caching techniques.