Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Software development for vehicle onboard computers,
- Requirement analysis and component level software design especially in networking and communication (voice and data),
- Writing unit test and integration test cases to ensure software quality,
- Maintaining developer documentation.
- Higher technical education,
- 4+ years of experience in software development,
- Very good commercial experience with C++,
- Practical knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming,
- Good communication skills,
- English skills (spoken and written).
- Challenging international projects, that literally create a better world for millions of people around the world. What we create is different than yet another business application,
- Work in a young and dynamic, yet well-established and stable company,
- Friendly international culture based on mutual respect, trust and individualism,
- Trips abroad, e.g. to our office in Switzerland, with a stunning view on the largest waterfall in Europe,
- Attractive salary and non-salary benefits (including private healthcare, social events, funding sports and recreational activities),
- The opportunity to deepen skills, extend technical expertise, practically learn multiple technologies and a wide range of business domains,
- The opportunity of active influence for the development of the new platform in an early product lifecycle,
- Chance of career advancement,
- Flexible working time.
- Hybrid work - at least 2 days per month in the office.
Good to have skills:
- JS expertise,
- Angular expertise,
- Information security expertise,
- Voice and data communication expertise,
- GIT expertise,
- Continuous Integration and Delivery management,
- Know-how of SCRUM development and framework,
- Readiness to travel.