A global company that focuses on developing its own solutions for large enterprises or launching its initiatives on a global scale. Freed from politics, they grow quickly and bravely. And everything started in Italy! The team - talented, competent colleagues - is spread across Europe. You will get the chance to establish mutual exchange (learn and teach) with some of the most gifted and most qualified people you will ever meet. Your talent will be admitted and encouraged to flourish to the full extent. Test your skills to the limit and grow with a great group! We work with state-of-the-art technologies to provide scalable, reliable enterprise solutions to the 50 best companies in the world. Have you ever dreamed of working on your own ideas? Here you can show. Show what you're made of, be elected, bring your ideas to a team of people as gifted and talented as you!
The Key Responsibilites:
- Work closely with Software and Solution Architects in a multi-language international environment, participating and helping them to define the development strategy.
- Constantly improve the quality of our applications by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary.
- Expand our set of libraries as needed to make yourself as well as other engineers more efficient and effective.
- Help define the software architecture of new applications or new features for existing applications, and then develop them. The work spans broadly from the most web application or backend-oriented to the implementation of data-science algorithms and the development of complex front-ends.
- Support the cross-functional team with DevOps mindset.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- 3 years of commercial experience
- Knowledge and experience of:
- React / Redux
- ASP.NET MVC
- .NET 4 (C #)
- Css & Less
- Experience with MS SQL Database programming
- Fluent English (minimum B2 / C1)
- Knowledge of Polish (minimum B2)
- Attractive salary depends on experience and knowledge
- Employment based on a contract of employment or B2B
- Benefits package:
- Medical care in a Medicover
- Multisport sports card
- snacks and Italian coffee
- chill room
- Necessary tools (Dell Ultrabook, wireless noise-cancelling Bose headset, and a 24" Dell Monitor)
- A new office in the center of Wroclaw (near the Hotel Monopol and the Wrocław Opera)
- Talented, knowledgeable colleagues. You'll get the chance to learn (and teach to!) some of the brightest and most skilled people you"ll ever meet. Your talent is going to blossom here.
- Cool tech stack. We strive to use the best, most modern tools and technologies, and when they fall short of our expectations, we invent our own.
- Own products. We develop our own solutions for big enterprises, or we globally launch our initiatives. Freed from politics, we can move fast and be daring.
- Staying informed on new, relevant technologies and test the promising ones to make sure we don't miss out on game-changing opportunities to boost our productivity and the enjoyment of our work.
- Fun, young environment. We have near-zero hierarchy and a very relaxed workplace.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international. Our company language is English. We're a global reality.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of:
- Underscore.js (Node.js)
- Knowledge in programming on NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of the Italian language.
- Knowledge of Windows Server
Technologies, tools and methodologies you will use:
- Visual Studio 2017
- Azure DevOps
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- MS SQL Server Databases
- No SQL Databases
- Azure IaaS and PaaS architectures
- Service Bus
- Web Applications, Web Services, Micro Services