- Work with team of test automation engineers to plan, write, execute, and refactor manual and automated test cases.
- Experience is setting up automation framework for UI and/or API based testing.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for product lines and implementations.
- Partner with multiple project stakeholders in establishing best practices.
- Review and manage configurations, builds, branching, and deployment issues.
- Work with product and development leads on requirements and implementations designs.
- Implement best-fit automation framework using automation tools like Selenium/Cucumber.
- Lead root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion.
- Review and provide feedback on development code, test designs and test cases.
- Communicate status frequently to management.
- Lead cross-group and internal automation feature demos.
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis.
- Review and evaluate codes developed by team members to ensure delivery of highest-quality code.
- Hands-on test engineering and automation experience in UI/API automation using Java/Spring, Soap UI, Selenium, Junit, or Robot Framework.
- Expertise working on Java based automation framework, designing, and building tools/utilities to improve testing effectiveness.
- Knowledge of API and UI functional, automation, performance, and security testing along with familiarity of industry wide tools such as Rest Assured, SOAPUI, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Strong knowledge of database query tools like SQL and MySQL and ability to write and run queries for data validation.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise level systems, various integration points, good understanding of software development lifecycle and processes.
- Hands on experience in test planning, test scenarios creation, test data creation and executing test cases as well as preparing test data based on the business scenarios and creating tools and scripts to manufacture test data.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins & other tools.
- Permanent employment based on an employment contract
- Participation in an interesting project
- Package of non-wage benefits
Good to have skills:
- Experience in Java, Python, Kafka