- Design, document and implement new systems, as well as enhancements and modifications to existing software with code that complies with design specifications and meets security and Java best practices.
- Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect code and be responsible for ensuring the team's deliverables meet or exceed business expectations
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and strive for improvements to best practices, standards, and processes
- Coordinate Continuous Integration activities, testing automation frameworks and other related items in addition to contributing core product code
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, considerations, and features in business terms.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- 2-4 years of experience on similar position
- Java 8+, Spring, Spring boot, SQL, Linux skillsets
- Highly proficient in Java, familiar with SOA and Micro-Services.
- Experience with multithreaded .Net and/or Java development including fault-tolerant, scalable, high-volume systems
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Permanent employment based on a contract of employment
- Being part of very interesting project
- Social benefits