- Working with Oracle e-Business Suite R12.1/R12.2, particularly in the area of financial modules (General Ledger, Liabilities, Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Taxes, Localization, Investments),
- Parameterization of Oracle E-Business Suite according to business requirements,
- Designing and implementing solutions and integrations,
- Creating documentation,
- Designing, testing and implementing customizations, extensions, interfaces,
- User training and technical support,
- Functional analysis and solution design.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position, higher education,
- Very good knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite R12.1/R12.2 system, especially in the area of financial modules,
- Knowledge of databases, ERP systems (Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1/R12.2), SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow, OAF, Oracle Forms, XML Publisher, Oracle Reports,
- Knowledge of business processes in the area of finance, modeling and optimization of business processes, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills in the OeBS system.
- Knowledge of English at a level allowing for free work with system documentation and handling service requests in Oracle Support.
- Result orientation and sense of responsibility for assigned tasks,
- High level of communication,
- Ability to work with people at different levels in the organization.
- Quarterly and recognition bonuses
- Non-wage benefits, including a discount on Client's transport
- Medical and sports packages
- Funding for learning and training
- Funding for trips
- Support for sports activities - company teams
- Responsible position
- Necessary tools for work (computer, monitors, mouse, keyboard, phone, tablet)
- Work based on an employment contract