The Key Responsibilites:
- Active sales of TSL services;
- Acquisition of new customers and care for existing customers;
- Preparation of commercial offers and quotations;
- Implementation of new solutions aimed at improving the quality of services provided;
- Participation in conferences, industry fairs;
- Implementation of sales plans specified for the subordinate area;
- Cooperation with the sales department and operational departments.
- At least 2 years of experience in TSL (Sea&Air) services sales;
- Higher education;
- English language proficiency allowing for fluent communication;
- Ability to establish business contacts and conduct negotiations;
- Independence and very good organization of own work;
- Orientation to achieve specific goals;
- Driving license category B;
- Experience in running tenders related projects is welcome.
- Employment based on an employment contract in a modern managed company;
- Necessary tools for task completion - company car, laptop, phone;
- Autonomous and responsible job position;
- Wide range of additional benefits: private medical care, Multisport card, group insurance, additional day off for birthday, Christmas bonus, fruit Tuesdays;
- Work in a friendly and pleasant atmosphere in a team of experienced specialists;
- Regular integration meetings;
- All-round development through participation in projects, trainings and exchange of experiences.