- Building and maintaining CI and CD pipelines in Azure DevOps,
- Designing scalable, reliable, and maintainable infrastructure,
- Building infrastructure with Terraform,
- Setting up monitoring and alert,
- Responding to incidents generated by New Relic,
- Automating repetitive tasks using the latest serverless technologies,
- Building tools and systems to improve our systems reliability.
- Cloud providers (Azure),
- IaC tools such as Terraform,
- Azure DevOps,
- Key DevOps practices such as CI/CD and source control with Git,
- A strong drive to engineer solutions using best practices,
- Security first design philosophy,
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and Serverless,
- Software defined networking,
- Implementing solutions to provide observability of platform status and health,
- Configuration tools such as Ansible.
- High autonomy. You are the engineer and craftsman we are here to enable you to make your masterpiece your way,
- Space to learn. 10% of your time is reserved training days. Access to online training tools including Linux Academy and Pluralsight,
- Career progression and mentorship. We want you to be the best version of yourself. Clear goals and development plan to get you where you want with space and tools to achieve those goals,
- Benefit platform, multisport,
- Task-based working time, flexible working time management,
- Medical package in selected facilities in the largest cities such as Warsaw, Krakow, Tricity, Toruń and Lublin,
- Employee Assistance Program - psychological, coaching and managerial support for all employees,
- Employee referral system.
Nice to have:
- Programming languages such as Python or Go.