- Collaborating with the design team and customer to define new features;
- Ensuring quality and performance of the created sysytem;
- Identifying potential problems and resolving systems bottlenecks;
- Fixing application bugs before the final release;
- Maintaining the code of the application;
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Experience with React;
- Knowledge of Git;
- Knowledge of XSS and CSP;
- Degree in Computer Science, or similar education is a must.
- Soft Skills
- High customer orientation. Positive attitude, easy-going, personality;
- Self motivated: internal drive to achieve, produce, develop, and keep moving forward, even in difficult situations;
- Committed to work;
- Team player and can work constructively with other people and international clients;
- Ability to describe your ideas to a team without writing code;
- Effective communication in English, written and verbal.
- Offices in Warsaw or Lublin. 50% remote work possible;
- Sports subscription;
- International projects;
- Private healthcare;
- Flat structure;
- Small, dynamic team of developers
- Team events;
- B2B or Employment possible;
- Free Parking;
- No dress code;
- Free coffee.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure;
- Experience working with UX teams;
- Experience with C or C++;
- French language is an additional Plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.