- Manage the day-to-day tasks of the development team.
- Develop and maintain the project schedule.
- Supervise the project workflow.
- Regular contact with external partners and keeping to agreed milestones.
- Manage the quality of the project.
- Ownership of the project status documentation.
- Experience working in the games industry - a mandatory requirement.
- Experience in leading teams and organizing game production.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile.
- Very high communication skills.
- Independence and deadline-driven.
- Ability to find long-term project objectives.
- Ability to prepare project schedules/roadmaps.
- Proficient in tracking tools (JIRA).
- Good knowledge of English(B1/B2).
- 10000 PLN - 18000 net B2B and paid holidays (or an employment contract based on this monthly budget range) - depending on experience level.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Work in an experienced and collaborative team.
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 11:00-15:00).
- Medical care and Multisport.
- Relocation assistance (if required).
- Hybrid work(1-2 days from home, 3-4 days from office)
Good to have skills:
- At least one game released.
- Experience working with external partners (marketing, subcontractors, platform owners).
- Experience in release management.
- What personal qualities are important to us?
- Self-motivated and conscientious.
- High creativity and problem-solving skills.
- High communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.