- Manage the day-to-day tasks of the development team.
- Develop and maintain the project schedule.
- Supervise the project workflow.
- Regular contact with external partners and keeping to agreed milestones.
- Manage the quality of the project.
- Ownership of the project status documentation.
- Experience working in the games industry - a mandatory requirement.
- At least one game released - a mandatory requirement.
- Experience in leading teams and organizing game production.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile.
- Very high communication skills.
- Independence and deadline-driven.
- Ability to find long-term project objectives.
- Ability to prepare project schedules/roadmaps.
- Proficient in tracking tools (JIRA).
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Work hybrid/on site - preferable
- Attractive salary depending on experience.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Opportunity to work on interesting and high-quality projects.
- Work in an experienced and collaborative team.
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 11:00-15:00).
- Medical care and Multisport.
- Relocation assistance (if required).
- A no-crunch policy.
- Experience working with external partners (marketing, subcontractors, platform owners).
- Experience in release management.