Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Administering a production workload of MS SQL Server DB on a daily basis
- Administering HA/DR mechanism (SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups, WSFC)
- Monitoring query performance & bottlenecks identification followed with improvements recommendations & implementation
- Work with development teams to avoid queries anti-pattern and deliver high-performance code
- Administration, Monitoring, and performance tuning on an Aurora instance
- Troubleshooting critical incidents
- Providing advice to developers on database design
- Providing support to all DB related activities for Prod and other teams
- Database development - including (but not limited to): sharding, partitioning & DB compression, data conversion, DACPack, etc.
- Snowflake monitoring: account usage, ETL stability, query queuing (optional)
Desired skills & experience:
- At least one year experience as database administrator.
- Knowledge of: SQL, MS SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL.
- English at a level that allows reading technical documentation
- Very good Polish
- Employment based on a B2B contract (8000-10 500 PLN net) or UoP (7000-9500 PLN gross).
- Possibility of 100% remote or hybrid work in the office in Gliwice.
- Benefits (Multisport, LUX Med)
- Training tailored to the needs of the candidate
- Paid free days on B2B
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of: Jira, Confluence, GitHub, SharePoint, GIT.
- Administration, monitoring and performance tuning of the Aurora instance.
- Snowflake monitoring: account utilisation, ETL stability.
- Cloud experience