Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Building new products from scratch, with the latest version of Ruby, Ruby on Rails, etc;
- Participation in DB structure designing;
- Development of REST APIs & GraphQL server side, backend side for ReactJS application;
- Implementation of data scraping modules and serverless microservices (sources: api, csv, excel, pdf, web pages, etc.);
- Setup and improvement of current AWS infrastructure;
- Bug fixing of existing components;
- Participation in tasks estimations;
- Communication with the team.
- At least 3+ years experience and strong knowledge of Ruby / Ruby on Rails;
- Experience Nginx, Puma, Passenger;
- Experience with a high load systems;
- Experience in developing REST API;
- Experience with ActionCable;
- Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Sidekiq);
- Experience with databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB;
- Experience with AWS services (Route53, S3, EC2, LoadBalancer, ElasticBeanstalk, CloudFront, RDS, Lambda, etc.); Web console / CLI / SDK;
- Unix as a main prod env;
- Communicate in English as a primary language (B1+).
- 26 paid vacation days
- Hybrid mode
- Office in Warsaw
- Training tailored to the candidate's needs
- Basic knowledge of NodeJS/Python;
- Basic knowledge of HTML 5, CSS3, JS + ReactJS;
- Experience with GraphQL (Apollo Client);
- Be passionate at least in one product domain - sports, big data, AI, gaming.