The Key Responsibilites:
- We are looking for a senior machine learning engineer to help us design and develop our ML platform. Daily responsibilities include creating microservices for serving our models to internal and external users, coding ML-related data pipelines and working closely with the research team and turning Jupyter notebook-based prototypes into production-worthy code.
- The ideal candidate has experience with productionalizing ML models, but can also create and implement a bigger vision of applying ML across multiple company services.
- This position requires expert-level knowledge on backends and data processing. Our team is self sufficient, so we do not only code solutions, but also write unit and integration tests, so a good understanding of these concepts is a must.
Desired skills & experience:
- Strong knowledge of the Python data ecosystem (numpy, pandas etc.)
- Experience with at least one of the Python ML libraries (scikit-learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow etc.)
- Very good knowledge of ML fundamentals
- Experience using ML in production
- Experience in Python programming (3.6+), preferably in REST API microservice architecture solutions on Kubernetes
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
- Experience in Linux, Docker
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Elastic working hours
- Chill room (with Xbox, Steam, foosball, etc.)
- Adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs
- Flat organization