The Key Responsibilites:
- Performs network security monitoring and incident response for a large organization, coordinates with Tier 1 colleagues and with Tier 2 to record, prioritize and initiate incident tickets.
- Maintains records of security monitoring and incident response activities, utilizing case management and ticketing technologies.
- Monitors and analyzes Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to identify security issues for remediation.
- Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information
- Communicates alerts regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems. Consolidates and conducts comprehensive analysis of threat data obtained from classified, proprietary, and open source resources to provide indication and warnings of impending attacks against unclassified and classified networks.
- Recommend changes to Standard Operating Procedures and other similar documentation.
- Generates end-of-shift reports for documentation and knowledge transfer to subsequent analysts on duty.
- 2 years of related experience in information technology or information security preferred
- An understanding of Cyber Security Incident Response and Network Security Monitoring
- Experience in managing the Linux environment - installation and troubleshooting of the SIEM
- Some knowledge of Intrusion Detection Systems IDS and SIEM technologies; Splunk, Antivirus, Firewalls, ZScaler, Endpoint Security and Cisco Sourcefire and similar tools preferred.
- Knowledge of the processes of service management (ITIL).
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good customer service skills and ability to interact with clients
- Relevant Security Certifications would be a plus (e.g. CompTIA Security+)
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.
- Attractive salary
- Partly remote work
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Medical healthcare package
- Sport Card
- Life insurance
- Holiday Bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Work-life Balance