Start of work: March 1, 2021
You will work with complex problems in small, project teams requiring good analytical, architectural and communication skills. You will cooperate closely with our Application Consultants to implement solutions that streamline our customers" warehouse processes. You will be responsible for technical design, development, unit testing, documentation and maintenance of the solutions.
The development is mostly done in C, .NET and SQL on multiple hardware architectures and operating systems. The server logic incorporates complex algorithms for warehouse process optimization. On the client side, we develop solutions for desktop, mobile and handheld devices, as well as voice-controlled hardware.
We are looking for ambitious and innovative individuals who want to be part of our continued success. As a person, you pay attention to detail, are flexible, receptive, creative and solution-oriented.
We expect you to have the following experience:
- At least 1 year of experience developing solutions based on C, C++, C# or VB.NET. Completed internship programs count towards experience
- Bachelor's or engineer"s degree, additional experience may compensate for lacks in education
- We are also looking for people who are in the last year of studies or recently graduated, but we care about good technical skills, grounded in some professional experience (orders during studies, internships, etc.)
- Database design and development, ideally using Oracle Database
- Using source control management system, ideally Git
- Good, practical knowledge of English - both written and verbal
- Salary depends on experience and knowledge
- Employment based on employment contract, B2B or other form of cooperation
- Partial remote operation possible
- Career development possibilities, both technically and towards logistics knowledge
- Opportunities to work in a multinational environment, with daily use of English language
- Open and friendly company culture
- Private medical coverage
- Fruit at the office
- The main place of work is our office in Warsaw, but you can also take a trip to work colleagues in Scandinavia
Good to have skills:
- Experience dealing with logistics solutions, such as WMS/WCS, TMS, automation equipment or ERP systems
- Building client-server systems, developing on both sides of the wire
- Experience working with Linux / Unix