Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Be an IT Security Evangelist among Developers community :)
- Helping to create architectures that are secure by design
- Advising on code security in each step of SDLC.
- Performing secure code analyses.
- Performing penetration tests.
- Writing policies and guidelines on secure development.
- Providing security expertise and ensuring secure cloud application deployment and orchestration.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience. At least 2-3 years of experience in programming including at least 1 year in IT Security.
- Experience in modern Web Application design and development.
- Experience in secure cloud application deployment and orchestration.
- Experience in conducting secure code reviews (Java, Kotlin).
- Versed with recent versions of the OWASP Top Ten for web application security.
- Experience with securing platforms, web APIs, network protocols, architecture technologies and their weaknesses.
- Very good English skills
- Attractive salary
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies.
Good to have:
- OSCP, AWS Certified Security, CEH, CSX, CSSLP Certifications
- Experience with penetration testing techniques and tools, including DAST