Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Bringing new products and new versions of products to market
- Use MRDs (Market Requirements Definition) and customer feedback to create PRDs (Product Requirements Definitions) for the engineering teams to create new products; providing all necessary support to and tracking of the engineering teams so that delivered product meets required definitions
- Work with the programme management teams to ensure that streams of work for specified product are aligned to customers commitments and roadmap, tracking any requirements which are specifically and contractually associated with a specific customer delivery
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors" products.
- Work with product marketing to communicate product strategy to partners and customers and contribute to the development of marketing and sales materials, such as demonstration system and white-papers
- Work with the sales to identify product sales strategies, e.g. build differentiation and USPs
- Contributes to the bid management process where specific product development or specification inputs are required
- Train technical pre-sales consultants to sell the product
- Contribute to direct sales activities in selected cases where the account is considered strategically important or sensitive
- Follow the organisations processes for product management, and contribute to other processes such as bid management, sales management, marketing and engineering quality
- Represent company on tradeshows, industry events and conferences
- 4+ years of professional experience with software products
- 2+ years as a product manager or related role
- Knowledge in Power Engineering, especially about managing European MV/LV networks is must have
- Experience in Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis / Development
- Experience in direct communication with customer on various levels
- Experience in working with software development teams
- Ability to work closely with company's software development team located in Warsaw
- Ability to travel internationally for 50% of their time
- Fluent English verbal and written
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
Good to have skills:
- Experience working with European DSO's and Utilities
- Experience with some of the following is beneficial: Data Science, Big Data, Smart Grid, Geospatial Analytics, IT/OT security, ITIL and telecoms operations management and supporting architectures
- In addition, language proficiencies in one or more of the following languages German, Polish, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Ukrainian, Russian or Arabic, would be desirable
- Experience of working in an ISO9001 and ISO27001 certified organization