Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Implementation of the migration project of a key DMS system
- Cooperation with a team of programmers and testers
- Caring for code quality and compliance with applicable standards
- Creating technical documentation necessary in the application development process
- Participation in various stages of the project lifecycle
Desired skills & experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of COBOL
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent degree
- Knowledge of Mainframe technology (DB2, CICS)
- Experience in working with AS400 class servers
- Excellent English communication skills (verbally and written
- "Can do" approach with a focus on quality and delivery on time
- Openness, commitment, meticulousness
- Attractive salary
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along, because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private health care, sport cards, cinema and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer are at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve
- Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies.That's what we cultivate in our company as well
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of Java and ability to read code