Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Support team resource planning and management
- Monitoring queues / SLAs and task assignment
- Provide strong leadership and management for a diverse team supporting a global ServiceNow platform
- Drive continual service improvement initiatives to mature and enhance the ServiceNow platform and the business services that it enables.
- Track, measure, and report on key support performance metrics
- Perform regular assessments of tickets and provide recommendations to reduce the ticket volume, improve support efficiency, improve platform stability and improve the end user experience
- Drive data quality and testing quality across all work.
- Ensure accuracy of required and available support documentation / Knowledge articles.
- Conduct regular meetings with key stakeholders to gather feedback as input to service improvement initiatives.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology or a related field.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- 1+ years of team management experience
- Previous experience in configuring and supporting the ServiceNow platform, or any other ITSM application suite
- Experience working in a leadership role for a team that provides support to a global user
- Service orientation with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IT and Security management best practice (ITIL, COBIT, ISO standards)
- Fluent English is essential for this job
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting
- Ability to pursue further professional development - access to multiple internal and external trainings provided by company
- Participation in multi-territory activities within the ServiceNow platform support area
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program
- Opportunity to engage in after-hours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Your career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
- The office in a convenient location in the center of Warsaw (close to a subway station and numerous bus and tram stops)