Our client is one of the biggest international media corporation, based in USA, with office in the center of Warsaw. We are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Manager of Mobile Development - iOS Warszawa
Formy umowy: Umowa o pracę
- You will be working as a part of fast-paced, cross-functional, Agile team, building highly optimized native Apple experiences for kids, supporting popular brands
- As a hands-on manager, you will lead and mentor the team, share your knowledge about development in Objective-C and Swift, provide feedback in design and code reviews, and promote best industry practices
- By working closely with team's Architect and external technical software partners, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of high-quality native mobile apps.
- You will manage the technical roadmap of the products, provide accurate work estimations, review, execute, and maintain key technical decisions, standards, and policies.
- As a technical representative, you will clearly communicate the team's path to your business partners, as well as assist with the recruitment process as a key voice on hiring decisions.
- In conjunction with Director, you will translate business requirements into technical ones and execute a vision and suggested principles with the team.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in iOS software development with Objective-C, and at least one additional language (Swift, C++, etc.)
- Experience managing and mentoring a mobile development team
- Successfully launched apps in the App Store
- Expert development skills including client-side technologies, design, architecture, and writing of clean, reusable, extensible, standards-compliant code
- Experience with iOS testing specifics, including unit, functional and UI testing
- Working experience with deducing problems using memory and rendering iOS performance measuring tools
- Knowledge of advanced ways to execute flexible app architecture
- Leverage third-party SDKs to enhance effort at solving the business needs
- Strong understanding of OOD, and Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Familiarity with continuous integration/deployment techniques
- Ability to write just enough" documentation
- Great communication skills, both with technical and non-technical team members
- Challenging projects targeting large international communities, using modern development and deployment technologies
- An Agile and growing team of software engineers creating products accessible everywhere
- Great benefits package: private health care, fitness card, and lots of team building events
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience and plenty of opportunities for personal and career development
- Brand new office located in the strict city center (2 mins walk from Metro Politechnika) with cool fun zones
- Last, but not least, we do great stuff for the global brands!
Good to have skills:
- Prior experience with adaptive video streaming technologies, digital advertising platforms, and/or web analytics integration
- Experience with launching streaming video media related apps in the App Store
- Familiarity with AppleTV and Apple Watch apps development
- Native mobile game development experience
- Proficiency in table tennis is a huge plus!