Our client is one of the biggests TSL worldwide company (which hire over 70,000 people in all the world) . For main IT Department, based in South Warsaw, we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT EDI Project Manager/Consultant Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- You will be responsible for realization of worldwide projects, beginning from analysis, IT relevant transformation of business cases (EDI/EAI) and description of implementation (conversion rules, conditions and logics) until the point of integration tests and go-live support.
- You will also link specific IT EDI tasks to logistics chain.
- You will take responsibility for project organization of EDI projects as well as for delivery in time, budget and quality.
- Analysis and support of the production environment, as well as continuous analysis and optimization of existing processes will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You will work in a virtual team and will collaborate in project discussions and exchange of knowledge and experiences in an international environment.
Desired skills & experience:
- Academic study in IT management or comparable education with an excellent degree
- Detailed EDI/EAI experiences in common formats of data interchanges (EDIFACT, ANSI X.12, XML, SAP IDoc, RosettaNet etc.)
- Experiences in project management for EDI/EAI projects
- Practical skills in technical communication protocols and experiences in dealing with standard EDI/EAI integration platforms respectively converter software
- Common technical understanding of programming languages, UNIX, etc.
- Knowledge in the logistics industry is an advantage
- Analytical, structural, accurate and independent work style
- Team player
- Willingness to work a virtual team, strengths in self-motivation as well as self-organization
- Worldwide mobility, high flexibility, ability to work under pressure, dedication and commitment
- Fluent written and spoken Business English
- Adequate communication capabilities on international level
- Attractive salary
- Permanent contract,
- Private health care with an option for a family coverage,
- Group life insurance,
- Subsidised sport cards, cinema and theatre tickets,
- Structured training and development program,
- Clear career path,
- Work for a global industry leader,
- Various challenges at work,
- Great atmosphere,
- Sport events for employees,
- Opportunity to participate in the employee volunteering program.