Our client is one of the biggest international media corporation, based in USA, with office in the center of Warsaw. We are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Senior Java Engineer (Spring 3, Hibernate) Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- you will be responsible for designing robust and scalable software solutions. You will build new and optimize existing applications (serving heavy traffic, requiring high efficiency and resistant to failures).
- Your responsibilities will include creating technical documentation, improving automated test coverage (unit/ integration/ user acceptance tests, etc.) and resolving technically advanced problems.
- Keeping up to date with modern back-end web technologies and sharing knowledge and guiding less experienced team members will also be a part of your duties.
Desired skills & experience:
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience plus a Master's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent professional experience combined with a Bachelor"s degree
- Strong experience with Java or Scala and knowledge of at least one other OOP or FP language
- Understanding of the REST architectural style and how it relates to the HTTP protocol
- Working knowledge of at least one major app framework (e.g. Spring 3, JAX-RS, Rails, Django)
- Working knowledge of Hibernate
- Experience with web servers (e.g. Apache HTTPd, NGINX, Apache Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss)
- Experience with build and dependency management tools (sbt, Maven, npm)
- Familiarity with Agile development process (Scrum, TDD) and comfort in using CI approach
- Experience in working with Unix/Linux environment
- Very good English language skills (verbal and written)
- We are working on projects targeting large international communities, using modern development (Java 8, Scala) and deployment (AWS, Docker) technologies
- We do great stuff for the global brands
- We offer great benefits package: private health care, fitness card, in-house compensatory English lessons, lots of team building events, fun zones in the office, parking space, facilities for cyclists, activities within the Social Fund
- We offer competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience and plenty of opportunities for personal and career development
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of various open source web APIs, libraries and frameworks (e.g. JQuery, Angular, ReactJS, backbone.js, Jasmine, Buster.js, etc.