For our client we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Praca programista Advanced Java Developer Warszawa
Formy umowy: Umowa o pracę B2B / Kontrakt
- Analyze business requirements, do R&D in order to develop and maintain RESTful APIs, batch jobs, asynchronous messaging services,
- As part of multiple (friendly) international scrum teams, communicate proactively with your teammates and reach the team's common goals.
- As part of a mature team, give feedback, be open to review and positive criticism; and be part of the code review process as well. Work on improving the developments quality & processes. Watch each other's back in order to deliver top-quality code.
- At least 3 years" experience writing Java enterprise-level applications.
- Familiar with commonly used frameworks and libraries (Java 8 standard APIs, J2EE APIs & implementations (Spring, Hibernate), utils like apache commons...
- Knowledge of Jersey and RESTful principles.
- Deep knowledge of testing principles, libraries and design.
- Deep knowledge of Spring batch or QueryDSL is a plus.
- Rigorous coding practices when it comes to using Git, write tests, refactor code, finish what you started.
- Familiar with GoF design patterns and good Java code design principles.
- Prefers pragmatism, rational thinking Strong architecture skills, not only for Java project but also for REST API and batch processes.
- Knowledge of SQL is required. Knowledge of MS SQL, HSQL is a plus.
- Previous experience with scrum methodology is required.
- Willing to learn new technologies, documentation and make your skills evolve. Being able to prove it is a plus (Stack, Github, Amazon account ).
- Experience as team leader, technical lead or scrum master is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English.
- A professional and stimulating working environment.
- Rich and acknowledged e-business expertise.
- Attractive salary plus Package of social benefits (medical insurance included).
- Challenging work on complex web applications.
- Work in an international environment (cooperation not only with developers, but also with business representatives from several countries).