- Products design (Mostly 2/3 designers team-working on a project).
- Participating in UX research.
- Creating UX wireframes / User Stories / User flow.
- UI style explorations ( Mood boards / Stylescapes / Key visuals).
- UI Design (App/Website design / Components library / Design system) + some Motion Design, Illustrations or Webflow.
- Learning new or expanding current skills.
- Ongoing communication with team members and sometimes clients.
- Participating in in-house feedback (on both giving and receiving end).
- Sometimes video calls with clients and prospects (Mostly US timezones).
Desired skills & experience:
- Figma Fluency.
- UX Thinking (You have unstoppable urge to make products that are not only stunning but also usable).
- ~2 years of experience in UX/UI design.
- Relevant portfolio.
- Team player.
- Opportunity to network with founders of the hottest US based startups.
- Deep dives into domains like crypto & web3, fintech, biotech, space and much more.
- Remote work, but if you like to work at our office in Katowice (Poland), you are more than welcome to do so!
- Newest Mac.
- Annual company retreat (edit: 2x a year!).
- English lessons.