- Implementing tasks related to the project of selecting and implementing a new ERP class system in the company.
- Developing implementation documentation.
- Cooperating with managers on the project being implemented.
- Post-implementation technical and substantive support for system users.
- Developing the implemented system with new features and modules and communicating with managers and subcontractors.
- Conducting training and presentations.
- Experience in a technical position related to implementations and/or end user support.
- Experience in working with business.
- Communication skills, ability to build positive relationships in the team.
- Focus on tasks and high quality of their execution.
- Highly developed organizational skills and cause-and-effect thinking.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Stable and long-term employment based on an employment contract.
- Possibility of professional development and competence development.
- Employee recommendation program.
- Company integrations.
- Financing of sports activities.
- Private medical care.
- External and internal trainings.
- Discount codes for purchases in our store.
- Employee fairs.
- Charitable initiatives.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote work.
- No dress code.
- Christmas packages.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Higher education focused.
- Practical knowledge in the field of warehouse processes and/or finances and accounting and/or HR and payroll.