- Creating advertising campaigns using Google and Facebook tools.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign results, identifying areas for optimization and making appropriate changes.
- Directly supporting e-commerce activities.
- Website positioning.
- Optimizing content and website structure to improve organic search results.
- Researching and tracking trends.
- Higher education in the field (marketing, e-commerce) or at least one year of work experience in the industry.
- Knowledge of the specifics of the e-commerce industry.
- Attention to detail in performing tasks.
- Communication and independence in action.
- Knowledge of MS Office package.
- Minimum 1-2 years of commercial experience as a SEO / SEM specialist.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO tools and techniques, such as keyword research, content optimization, link building, etc.
- Experience in planning, implementing and monitoring advertising campaigns in Google Ads and other advertising platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, to monitor and report campaign results.
- Knowledge of current trends, tools and changes in the field of SEO / SEM.
- Stable and long-term employment based on an employment contract.
- Possibility of professional development and competence development.
- Employee recommendation program.
- Company integrations.
- Subsidized sports activities.
- Private medical care.
- External and internal training.
- Discount codes for purchases in our store.
- Employee fairs.
- Charitable initiatives.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote work.
- No dress code.
- Christmas packages.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of German language at B2 level.
- Experience in creating and optimizing Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Experience in working in an agency.