- Implementing new application functionalities according to guidelines provided by architects and analysts,
- Developing ideas for new functionalities and applications,
- Being ready to assist juniors with code review,
- Collaborating with testers on bug reports,
- Code refactoring.
- Good knowledge of TypeScript,
- Ability to work with CSS and HTML,
- Experience with GIT environment,
- Communication skills and teamwork.
- Paid vacation leave,
- Working with experienced developers,
- Real influence on ongoing projects,
- Flexible working hours and team-building meetings,
- Subsidies for training and courses.
Nice to have:
- Experience in application development,
- Additional knowledge of React and Ngrx/Store/Redux,
- Familiarity with Adobe Animate,
- Knowledge of REST API and Node.js.