Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Managing IT infrastructure,
- Supervision of security including the role of administrator (security, access assignment, configuration),
- Conducting projects related to the modernization of the network infrastructure,
- Cooperation with the programmer on new projects,
- Immediate response to helpdesk requests.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 3 years of experience,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory environment with DNS, DHCP, GPO services,
- Practical knowledge of main networking technologies - LAN/VLAN/WiFi, TCP/IP, routing, switching,
- Experience in managing UTM devices (preferably Sophos Cyber Security),
- Ability to configure Cisco networking devices, knowledge of SQL relational databases, especially Postgre SQL,
- Experience in working with virtualization systems, especially VMware, Virtualbox,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, experience in working with ERP system (as an administrator or key user),
- Knowledge of Linux environment, OPC systems,
- Ability to solve current problems,
- Analytical thinking skills,
- English - communicative.
- Work in a large company with a strong market position, attractive remuneration, a development-oriented job, participation in IT projects. Ultimately, possible work in a hybrid mode.
- Funding for language learning,
- Funding for holidays,
- Corporate credit card,
- No dress code,
- Coffee / tea,
- Parking for employees.