- Engage with clients to comprehend their business needs, create a blueprint, construct, test, and provide support for the comprehensive solution built upon SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and SAP Datasphere
- Gather and analyze requirements, model client data, key performance indicators, and/or market data using a wide set of analytical tools and techniques to develop both quantitative and qualitative business insights and enhance decision-making for our clients
- Deliver the full life cycle of SAP analytics solutions (Discovery, Prepare, Design, Build, Deploy and Support)
- Estimate and ensure timely delivery for the project deliverables.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the successful delivery of functional and technical components of planning, budgeting and forecasting solutions using SAC Planning.
- Apply functional and technical integration knowledge of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools, planning/BI systems and functional finance processes (reports, input schedules, script logic, allocations, distributions, trending, forecast models, Storyboards, Dashboards and visualization).
- Develop functional / technical specification documents and design best in class technical solutions to support analytical/reporting activities
- Support the setup and development of an overall SAC governance model to position the solution for future reporting and analytics operations and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to develop an integrated SAC solution to support business processes and project deliverables with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency
- Develop a cut-over strategy for SAC activities for Go-live.
Support sales and presales processes.
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in designing and developing analytic applications using SAP Analytics Cloud and/or SAP Datasphere, including at least 1 full implementation cycle.
- Good knowledge of SAP Analytics technologies, including SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Datawarehouse Cloud, and BW4/HANA.
- Strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud planning, including designing and building plans, forecasts, forecast adjustments, and integrating generated forecasts with other processes, reports, and dashboards to support key business performance indicators.
- Extensive understanding of advanced story design options in SAP Analytics Cloud, predictive capabilities, augmented analytics, forecasting, etc.
- Good understanding of SAP Analytics Cloud, Analytics Designer, and advanced scripting capabilities.
- Understanding of defining data models in SAP Datasphere, integrating SAP and non-SAP systems, and the advantages and disadvantages of different modeling options.
- Knowledge of business content, best practices, and market trends to enhance reporting and analytics.
- Good understanding of data visualization and data modeling best practices.
- Experience with SAP BW and/or SAP HANA Modeling.
- Knowledge of SQL and R scripting.
- English language proficiency at a minimum C1 level.
- Holding an SAP certification confirming competence in a specific area is a plus.
- Possibility to work remotely and in the office (Warsaw, Katowice, Wroclaw);
- Flexible working hours, work life balance;
- Participation in interesting projects, at home and abroad;
- Cooperation with business analysts;
- Opportunity to improve professional skills (product and specialized training, extensive internal training, e.g. Cloud Automation;
- Work with modern tools, e.g. Jira;
- Rich social package (subsidized MultiSport card, private medical care, group insurance);
- Extensive employee development program;
- Friendly team built of non-accidental people who will not forget your birthday, wedding, birth of a child;
- Integration trips to interesting places.