Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Align standardized functions (Processes), systems and solutions across the region and/or business units;
- Support the region for local applications. Collaborate and Partner with the CoE Global team;
- Ensure that centralized and standardized processes, procedures, and policy are put accepted in the different business units;
- Participate in regular regional business projects, initiatives, or regular meeting;
- Analysis and design of solutions under the CoE vision and objectives, for the regional requirements and deliver;
- Assist and be bridge between local business requirements and global team;
- Effectively Analyze, business solution design, local development, testing, documentation, training, regional coordination, and regional deployments Role will require the ability to manage small to medium size projects.
- Good understanding of QAD E-Commerce Module;
- Ability to interact with business customers to gather functional requirements and demonstrate solutions for UT/UAT sign off's;
- Good understanding of EDI file formats like ANSI X12/EDIFACT/XML and different messages like schedule releases/ASN / Invoice etc;
- 7+ years of proven experience in business / Systems roles, overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and application solutions, systems, or products;
- 4+ years of leading internal teams or regional services;
- English at the minimum level of B2.
- Stable employment under an employment contract;
- Remote work or partly remote in Łódź;
- Possibility of professional development and participation in interesting projects;
- A wide package of benefits tailored to you!
- Medical Insurance
- Appreciation Bonus
- Free Parking Spaces
- Sports Card
- Employee Training
- Medical Insurance
- Work in an international environment;
- Our company is open to diversity and employment of people with disabilites.