- Work as part of an agile tech delivery team, working closely with software developers, to deliver the highest quality products in a timely manner
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Reduce number of escalations being raised from Customer Support to Engineering
- Define the processes and procedures for all automated platform and application testing including the development and maintenance of automated test scripts.
- Design test cases for new features and maintain checklists
- Create test documentation and keep it up to date
- Minimum 4 years of experience on similar position
- Good test automation knowledge
- Experience in working with Java, Selenium
- Jenkins, Docker experience
- Can demonstrate a good ability to debug complicated bugs or issues.
- Experience using JIRA is essential; experience using Github is nice to have
- Great communication skills to a technical level
- The ability to find ways to improve and a passion for learning and sharing knowledge, with great problem-solving abilities
- Strong experience in an agile work culture.
- Attractive salary
- Fully remote work
- We are a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees
Good to have:
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience in testing API's
- Good knowledge on CI /CD process and building a pipeline for project needs
- Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles would be an additional advantage
- Load/Performance testing experience would be a big plus