- Developing strong customer relationships through a deep understanding of their goals, motivations, and business needs.
- Providing high-quality expertise and advisory consulting to drive best in class RGM Solution implementations.
- Managing the implementation of RGM Solutions according to the blueprint and using standard business processes, agile project management tools, and shared workspaces.
- Understanding customer's configuration needs and translating their requirements into an optimal setup that is aligned with our implementation blueprint and product roadmap.
- Cooperating closely with other BPX rollout teams to deliver a streamlined end-to-end solution with integrated RGM and SAP applications to the customer.
- Implementing system/application configurations with the customer.
- Providing thorough specifications to the development teams making sure customer requirements are fully met.
- Being an active member of the community of BPX Experts and our Trusted Partners helping expand our business. Doing demos for new markets of your customers or upsell in functionalities.
- Sharing lessons learned, customer experiences, and best practices with the Revenue Management Solutions team.
- Testing new functionalities in line with customer and roadmap requirements before implementation.
- Contributing to the continuous improvements and developments of the Solutions blueprint by sharing an understanding of customers" needs, perceptions, and interactions with our Products.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years work experience in the CPG industry in the area of: revenue management, sales, trade marketing or sales support.
- Appreciation of Super User/ Key User/ Power User/ SME of any TPM tool.
- Good experience in IT-related activities like application implementations or rollout projects.
- Knowledge of Digital transformation processes and related business change.
- Appreciation of software delivery/development and project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- Accountable team member able to work autonomously and with attention to detail.
- Technical experience and/or knowledge of technical concepts.
- Fast learner with very good analytical skills.
- Atractive salary (b2b contract)
- Remote work
- Further training and development opportunities.
- Opportunity of professional growth in a multinational company in a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Permanent position (not one of project).
- Flexible working hours.
Nice to have:
- Additional experience in SAP: SD/CS, FI, TPM, MD or system integration.
- Additional experience in CPG covering roles in: IT, supply chain or finance is a plus.