The Key Responsibilites:
- Analysis of requirements and creation of project implementation plans;
- Project management and assignment of tasks;
- Leading the work of the development team, day-to-day supervision of work progress;
- Close cooperation with the CTO;
- Managing reports and necessary documentation.
- Experience as a Project Manager in the IT industry min. 6 months;
- Knowledge of English (B2 or higher);
- Experience in working with tools such as Jira;
- Highly developed communication and cooperation skills;
- Experience in process creation and development;
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems proactively;
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- Work in Irish IT product company;
- Remote full-time work;
- Flexible schedule;
- Training programs covered by company;
- B2B contract with 20 days of paid days off.