- No legacy - the project is at the beginning of its development;
- Teamwork on scrum methodology (without fanaticism), participation in planning your own workflow;
- Involvement in solving architectural, infrastructural and other strategic tasks;
- Code review of other team members, documenting your own code.
- Programming experience - 5+ years, including 2+ years of using Go as the main language;
- A good understanding of the Go peculiarities: data structures, multithreading, memory usage and garbage collection, etc.;
- Experience in using relational databases, ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries;
- Good knowledge of Linux, understanding of containerization (we use Docker);
- Ability to write testable code and unit tests for it;
- Experience with Kafka and Kubernetes.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Own product line: freedom to choose a technology stack for teams;
- Main technology stack: Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, React, Go;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.