Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Automating and fine-tuning build, test and delivery processes,
- Developing and supporting monitoring of services, code quality and artefacts,
- Supporting compliance to application security requirements,
- Providing training and documentation for software and system engineers,
- Maintaining software branching model.
Desired skills & experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication in English,
- Setting up and supporting teams with automated CI/CD pipelines and environments,
- Analytical thinking and research skills,
- Experience in Application Security topics,
- Experience with configuration management tooling,
- Familiarity with problematic of distributed software systems,
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Challenging international projects that literally create a better world for millions of people around the world. What we create is different that yet another business application,
- Work in a young and dynamic yet well-established company,
- Friendly international culture based on mutual respect, trust and individualism,
- Trips abroad, e.g. to our central location in Switzerland, with a stunning view on the largest waterfall in Europe from our office,
- Attractive benefits (including private healthcare, social events, funding sports and recreational activities),
- The ability to deepen skills, practical learning multiple technologies and a wide range of business domains,
- Flexible working time.
Good to have:
- Programming skills and experience,
- Fluency in German.
- CI/CD pipeline based on PMEase QuickBuild,
- Version control with Mercurial DVCS,
- Software C#/C++/Java,
- Majority of production environment on premise, starting out with cloud products.