- The primary duty of the CTO is to oversee the company in collaboration with other members of the management board.
- As the leader of the IT department, you'll establish the direction for architecture, infrastructure, and organization.
- You'll lead a team of talented developers. You ensure that everyone in the IT team is aligned with the business goals.
- You'll organize the teams for effectiveness and motivate and coach team members to support your vision and execute your projects.
- You'll serve as a mentor and coach to team leaders and developers, fostering personal development to enhance team quality and output.
- You'll monitor technology metrics to maintain excellent system performance.
- Previous working experience as a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) or on similar position.
- Understand business objectives and can translate those into technology.
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, SQL databases design and development and constantly learning to stay current on the ever changing technology.
- Experienced in coding and software development - must have.
- Experience with building Saas applications.
- A great communicator who provides clarity to team members in every conversation and who is able to explain and "sell" the technical vision throughout the company.
- Ability to motivate and inspire and create a team spirit.
- Proficient in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of German language.