Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- develop and maintain a server layer - REST API, microservices, queues and integration of external services,
- test and modify the systems in regard to their performance,
- prepare project documentation.
Desired skills & experience:
- experience in progamming 4-5 years,
- have knowledge of Node.js (>=6),
- have experience working with frameworks such as Hapi, Express or similar,
- know tools such as Jest, Mocha or similar,
- work according to API-First and Test-First (TDD) approaches,
- have experience working with MongoDB, Redis and PostgreSQL,
- have experience working with AWS or Azure, Firebase etc.,
- have knowledge of Git,
- know English,
- be creative - we do not want you to do your job uncritically you can always have a better idea!
- be communicative - we want you to interact with people we work with,
- be a born perfectionist with consistency, determination and accuracy.
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- comfortable office in Tychy,
- a significant impact on your projects - you receive responsible tasks and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks - each project we carry out is different,
- continuous development in application of new technologies - we are constantly learning as well,
- flexible working hours, partially remote,
- private health and sport employee benefits card,
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, table football and PlayStation.
Good to have skills:
- knowledge of ES7 or TypeScript / Flowtype,
- knowledge of API Blueprint, RAML or Swagger,
- experience with Docker,
- experience with server-side rendering,
- knowledge of WebSockets,
- experience gained from completing your own projects, both commercial and open-source,
- organisation of or participation in conferences and community meetings,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools supporting project work e.g. Basecamp, Jira, Trello, etc.