- Creating reports and analyzing data using tools such as Excel, MS SQL, Power BI, SAP, BW.
- Participating in the monthly closing process.
- Reporting daily and monthly management information.
- Creating cost reserves in specified areas.
- Participating in the preparation of the annual plan and monthly forecasts.
- Ensuring data consistency within individual databases and maintaining cost databases.
- Developing tools and processes to improve data analysis.
- Higher education in mathematics, computer science, finance, or economics.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Very good practical knowledge of the Office package (especially MS Excel and MS Access).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions.
- Communicative level of English.
- Familiarity with general cost accounting principles.
- Work in an international environment with development opportunities.
- Support in onboarding and professional growth.
- Stable employment based on an employment contract.
- Social package (subsidized leisure activities, holiday benefits).
- Attractive conditions for joining programs: Life insurance, Medical care, Sports card.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SAP and MS SQL.