- Building and maintaining the automated test scripts.
- Preparing test documentation.
- Cooperate with other teams and other stakeholders of the project.
- Active take part in project meetings.
- Ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Design automated test suites.
- Define and implement test strategies.
- Plan, perform and oversee inspection and testing of products to ensure the quality deliverable.
- Work on improvements of CI/CD process.
Desired skills & experience:
- 6+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer;
- Strong knowledge of a testing theory;
- Experience in test automation;
- Practical knowledge of REST / SOAP Services;
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Git;
- Communicative English (min. B2).
- Private health care & Life insurance;
- PPE (4% employer contribution without any additional cost nor employee contributions required):
- Authors rights (tax reliefs due to creative type);
- English lessons with Native Speaker;
- MyBenefit Cafeteria (benefits platform);
- 2 additional days for volunteering events;
- Annual bonus depending on performance;
- Life & group insurance;
- Conference & Training budget;
- In-house trainings;
- Team Events;
- International projects;
- Flexible work hours.
Good to have skills:
- Programming skills: Java;
- Experience with AWS;
- Familiarity with Atlassian ecosystem.