- Take full responsibility for features throughout the whole stack.
- Develop and implement new features that directly impact our customers.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to standards (e.g. security, scalability, etc.).
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 5 years of experience with .NET (Core 3 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8) - a must.
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end development using Angular 6+ (we are currently with Angular 14), using: Redux/NgRx, Typescript coding, SCSS, Bootstrap 4 or 5 - a must.
- Git/TFS Source Control Management.
- BSc in software engineering/ computer science/ equivalent- a must.
- Experience with SOAP/RESTFull Web Services (gRPC services- an advantage).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server - Creating DB schema and experience with stored procedures- a must.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Very good English skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Team-player who enjoys collaboration.
- Permanent employment based on a B2B contract
- Full training, ongoing support, and the tools you need to grow and develop in your role.
- Client is a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees.
- Full remoted work.
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Docker, AWS