- Integration of the Business Portal with third-party services and platforms.
- Development of new modules and components for the Business Portal.
- Continuous development of the project: optimisation, implementation of new functionality, etc.
- 3-5 years of PHP development experience (laravel).
- Knowledge of PHP 7+.
- Strong knowledge of OOP.
- Ability to evaluate labour costs for tasks, comply with deadlines for completing tasks, and display a problem solving mindset.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience in integration with external information systems.
- Russian C1 level.
- Work in an international IT company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn't matter where you work from, what matters is the result.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have work hours that overlap with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire salary of the job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20/26 working days of vacation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large rewards as part of the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who refers a candidate who accepts the offer, and the candidate.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of Kafka, RabbitMQ, HTML, CSS or JS.