Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
Client's expanding Engineering Team to Poland. As one of the founding members of the new division, you will have unique opportunity to work with highly skilled developers and to drive the direction of our technical journey.
As a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for web or cross-platform applications design and development. You will be building responsive and elegant user interfaces and REST based microservices applying appropriate principles and design patterns. You will work closely with product managers and designers in a cross-functional Agile team participating in all phases of software development. You will be given problem statements and translate them into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- 4+ years hands-on software development experience.
- Experience in React or React Native.
- Experience in Git, Webpack.
- Solid understanding of REST and microservices architecture.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, preferably MySQL.
- Following best practices in software design, development and quality, creating unit, integration and acceptance tests using TDD and BDD.
- Understanding of software security and designing robust systems.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum or Kanban.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Small teams
- International projects
- Flat structure
- In-house trainings
- In-house hack days
- Startup atmosphere
Good to have:
- Experience in any of JVM languages, preferably Kotlin, and Spring Boot ecosystem.
- Experience in Gradle, Docker and CI/CD tools.
- Experience in No-SQL databases in a plus.
- Experience in cloud software development is an advantage.
- Experience working in a regulated/pharmaceutical industry or international/distributed/multi-site environments is an advantage.
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent.