- Migrate Applications from on-premise into the AWS Cloud (here a aforementioned project - next 18 months),
- (Re)design solutions to use cloud native technologies and modern software development practices,
- Help customer define their business outcomes and guide their technical architecture and investments,
- Create and apply frameworks, methods, best practices and artifacts that will guide our customer; publish and present them during the workshops and meetings with this customer,
- Coach and mentor fellow developers how to develop high-quality code, innovate using the latest cloud technologies, AWS services and development best practices,
- Contribute to enhancing and improving AWS services.
- Experience in integration of cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, VMware etc. or migration Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud.
- Excellent verbal skills(English) and human-friendly approach
- A "can-do" attitude
- General willingness to help customers while they're struggling with technical problems
- AWS Certification in Solutions Architecture, DevOps, SysOps or Specialty (Advanced Networking, Security).
- Good understanding of software engineering best practices such as code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, deployment, release, and change management. Knowledge of / experience with:
- Infrastructure automation (CloudFormation or Terraform)
- Good understanding of Direct Connect, TransitGateway and VPN technologies
- Strong experience and demonstrable knowledge with multi-account AWS organizations
- Experience with designing AWS environments based on containers (i.e. Docker, K8S (Rancher and EKS), ECS, Fargate)
- Logging and monitoring infrastructure.
- Linux and Windows-based systems administration in Cloud or Virtualized environment including scripting (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash ).
- Compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.
- Atractive salary
- Full remote work
- Being a part of interesting projects