The Key Responsibilites:
- Working in UTC+2 time zone
- Monitoring and optimizing the time spent by vehicles in pre-transport or maritime stages.
- Observing and managing transport capacities in cooperation with maritime teams.
- Creating and maintaining landing files according to procedures. Ensuring the achievement of the landing goal.
- Participation in the planning and reservation of pre-transport capacities.
- Participation in the route change process when needed. Coordination of OBT adjustments to the new routes.
- Ensuring timely preparation of loading lists, bills of lading and other necessary documents. Verifying the existence and validity of permits/authorizations specific to each market.
- Participation in internal meetings with pre-transport, maritime and port teams in order to solve market flow problems.
- Knowledge of languages: English and French
- Expertise in logistics
- Strong analytical/statistical and reporting skills
- Good knowledge of ERP system
- Change management
- Customer orientation
- Problem analysis and solving
- Knowledge of supply chain
- Contract and results management
- Work in a hybrid system in Katowice after the implementation period
- Stable employment in a company with a strong position on the market
- An employment contract
- Medical care and life insurance
- Additional social benefits
- Employee referral program :)
- Multisport card
- Numerous implementation trainings
- Participation in international projects
- Occasional bonuses
Good to have:
- Knowledge of the automotive industry