- Preparation of documentation for customs clearance.
- Advisory on customs procedures.
- Organization, supervision, and ongoing handling of sea freight orders.
- Preparation of necessary documents for goods clearance.
- Responsibility for timely task completion.
Desired skills & experience:
- Very good command of English (at least B2+ level).
- Experience in a similar position.
- Experience in: maritime export and import (EU), sea freight, customs clearance, preparation of relevant documents.
- Skills in organization, planning, and risk prevention.
- Familiarity with TMS systems, MS Office (especially Excel).
- Hybrid work system with an office in Katowice after the onboarding period.
- Stable employment in a well-established company.
- Employment contract.
- Medical care and insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Numerous introductory training.
- Occasional bonuses.
Good to have:
- Education in transport management.
- Knowledge of an additional foreign language, e.g., French, German, Spanish, Italian.
Please submit your CV in English :)