- Implementation of business intelligence systems;
- Design and implementation of QlikView and Qlik Sense solution architecture;
- System configuration and change testing;
- Designing, building and implementing new solutions;
- User training;
- Preparation of project documentation.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 2 years of experience working with QlikView/Qlik Sense systems ( possibly Tableau, Power BI, SAP BO, MS BI or others);
- University degree (computer science or economics preferred);
- Knowledge of relational databases (at least 2 years of practice) and knowledge of data warehouse design (at least theoretical/academic basis);
- Practical experience of at least 2 years of practice (building and maintaining databases in SQL);
- Knowledge of Polish and English at B2 level. Constant communication with foreign clients.
- Regular, Senior position based on B2B contract at a salary 90 -150 PLN/hour ( also Contract for Employment or Contract of mandate available);
- Possibility to work remotely and in the office (Warsaw, Katowice, Wroclaw);
- Flexible working hours, work life balance;
- Participation in interesting projects, at home and abroad;
- Cooperation with business analysts;
- Opportunity to improve professional skills (product and specialized training, extensive internal training, e.g. Cloud Automation;
- Work with modern tools, e.g. Jira;
- Rich social package (subsidized MultiSport card, private medical care, group insurance);
- Extensive employee development program;
- Friendly team built of non-accidental people who will not forget your birthday, wedding, birth of a child;
- Integration trips to interesting places.
Projects for foreign clients (Europe, USA) allow continuous development in an international and experienced team, which includes Qlik Sense developers, business analysts, or administrators. Interesting tools from Western corporations, such as Jira, are used. Projects are related to the migration of Qlik View to Qlik Sense and mainly to product development.