- Design, develop, test and deploy micro services into the cloud.
- Consult our clients with the most efficient cloud architecture.
- Investigating problems, querying data, and building tools for them.
- Working in a highly collaborative, paired environment to solve complex problems.
- Collaborate with the full engineering team to continuously improve architecture and processes.
- Prototype new concepts, features, use of technology.
- Striving towards automation as much as possible.
- Experience with Java, Spring rest and Spring boot micro services.
- Can work completely independently, without having to rely on other ream members to make progress or resolve blockers.
- Experience with microservices reactive.
- Working experience in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Working experience with Agile teams.
- Business English proficiency (B2 or higher).
- Location: 100% remotely
- Flexible form of employment:
- B2B (with 26 holidays days and 30 days of sick leave)
- Perm Contract
Nice to have:
- Hands-on development experience on High availability / low latency applications.
- Experience with Teraform.
- Expereince with Webflux, Vert.x, Reactor, non-blocking API.