- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Cooperating on a daily basis with Backend Developers, Designers, PM, Client.
- Optimizing components for max. performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Last but not least, following Accessibility Standards.
Desired skills & experience:
- Expertise in modern CSS architecture patterns as well as expertise in CSS processors and preprocessors.
- Wide knowledge of software engineering principles.
- In-depth knowledge of ReactJS.
- Extensive knowledge of browser rendering optimizations.
- Practical experience with GIT.
- Practical experience of state and side effects management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux, Redux Toolkit, Redux-Saga, Redux-Observable).
- Practical experience with frontend testing frameworks and tools.
- Practical experience with Task Runners, Build Tools, Process Automation Tools.
- Knowledge of RWD approach, cross-browser compatibility.
- Strong focus on creating performant, reusable, and flexible code.
- Great empathy for the end-user.
- A strong eye for compelling visual and user-centered design.
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with junior members of your team.
- Eagerness to learn, infuse feedback, prototype, and enjoy iterative change.
- Dedication to collaborate with Engineers, Project Managers, Designers, and Clients.
- Fluent English skills.
- Attractive salary
- Work with programming enthusiasts on international projects that combine innovation and technology.
- An unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- An opportunity to have a real impact on how we work.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks and attractive benefits.
- Language classes in English and Polish.
Good to have skills:
- Experience in developing mobile applications with React Native or Flutter