- Designing and developing new features and systems, using Java and frameworks such as Spring, JPA, Smart GWT, Vaadin and Grafana.
- Working on microservices and CI/CD tools, to optimize the deployment and testing process.
- Active collaboration with the development team and working according to SCRUM/AGILE/Shape-up methodologies.
- Constant improvement of technical skills, exploration of new areas and creative thinking in problem solving.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Java Full Stack Developer
- Very good knowledge of Java 11/17
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience with frameworks: Spring, JPA, Smart GWT, Vaadin, Grafana
- Knowledge of microservices and CI/CD tools
- Experience with REST/SOAP
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Practical knowledge of SCRUM/AGILE/Shape-up
- Knowledge of English at least B1 level
- Real impact on the construction and development of new functionalities and systems
- Remote work in a flexible formula
- Market salary in correlation to the value added to the company
- Paid vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Short - 2 stage recruitment process
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with OPC/Industrial Automation
- Knowledge of programming languages other than Java
- IT experience in the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of JS